Proof of two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations or positive rubeola lab result
- A copy of your health care provider immunization record is required to show proof of two MMRs;
- Positive rubeola lab report
If you are unable to submit your immunization record online, submit by:
- Fax 402.554.2387
- OR E-mail: Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- OR bring a copy of your immunization record with you to Health Services located in 102 HPER
If your records cannot be found, you have these options:
- Receive two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations in Health Services when you arrive, scheduled 30 days apart. No appointment needed;
- Have a rubeola blood test drawn in Health Services. An appointment to have the test done is not required. A negative test result requires to rubeola measles/MMR immunizations.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.