The Wellness Coalition
We share a fundamental belief that success and achievement are derived from living and modeling the eight dimensions of wellness, the Wellness Coalition values:
- Holistic Health and Wellness
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Cathy Pettid, M.S., LMHP — email@example.com
- Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs
- Director, Academic & Career Development Center
- "Helping people find their passion ROCKS!”
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.