Coach Mike Kult
- 2015 First Inductee of the ENWAA Wheelchair Sports Hall of Fame
- NWBA Jr. Dr. Robert J. Szyman Leadership Award 2014-2015
- Ed Owen NWBA Coach of the Year Award 2012-2013
- Staff Member of the USA Men’s National team 2013-2014 Gold Medalist at the Games of the Americas Bogata Columbia
- Selection Committee member of the USA National Team 2015.
- Member of the Coaching Staff for 1998-2000 Women’s Paralympic Team 2000 Sydney Australia Fourth Place, 2nd Place in 1998 World Competition Mexico City
- Staff Member of the Junior National National Team 1997 Toronto Canada (Silver Medalist)
- Founder and Coach of the Nebraska Red Dawg Wheelchair Basketball Team 1992-2015 (National Championships in Prep, 2008, Junior Varsity 2008 Varsity 2011 and 2012) 4 Second Place finishes, 9 final four finishes, and 12 top ten finishes, and 18 top twenty finishes.
- Member of the USA Sled Hockey Team 1993- 2002 (Silver Medals in World Championship 1993- most valuable player of Championship, Bronze 1995)
- Fifth place 1998 Paralypmics Nagano Japan. 1998 Qualifier for Paralympics Lillehammer Norway
- Four-time National All-Tournament Team is Softball
- Two National Championships as a player with numerous final four finishes
- Co-Founder and Co-Director of the Nebraska Wheelchair Sports Campus started in the camp in 1988 and the camp is still being held yearly and still is a totally free camp of the children with disabilities.
- Mayor’s Commission for Person’s with Disabilities 6 years with three years as Vice Chairman
- Jefferson Award Nominee for Outstanding Public Service.
- 16 year member Mason and former Past Master
- 14 year Volunteer Clown for the Tangier Shrine Center
- Former member of the Paralyzed Veterans Sports/Leisure Advisory Committee
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.