Student Affairs Annual Report
Our Shared Vision
Ensure that each student completes his or her education with the skills and competencies necessary to live a healthy life and affect positive change in their community.
Our Shared Mission
The purpose of the Division of Student Affairs is to foster student success by partnering with faculty and others to provide exceptional service, support, and learning opportunities for our students. This shared mission helps us to transcend our individual roles and department functions and unifies us as a division.
We realize our mission by...
- Collaborating with students, faculty, staff, and community partners to educate the whole student;
- Creating living, learning, and working environments that encourage our students and staff to reach their potential and discover their unique purpose;
- Being concerned with the current and future well-being of our students, faculty, and staff;
- Encouraging the expression, understanding of, and respect for differences within and beyond our university community;
- Providing students and staff with real world experiences that foster civic and social responsibility;
- Growing a culture of evidence that supports ongoing inquiry and innovation;
- Viewing leadership as a collaborative process, not a position;
- Modeling ethical decision-making;
- Celebrating our community accomplishments;
- Being kind, competent, and generally fun to be around.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.