The following mediums of advertisement are all free for registered student organizations. Contact the Reservations & Event Management Office for inquiries and to reserve.
- MBSC Entrance Standing Signs: For day of advertisements of events in MBSC only.
- MBSC Plaza Sandwich Board: For day of advertisement of events anywhere on campus.
- MBSC Plaza Chalking: For up to one week. Horizontal surfaces only (no stairs or walls).
- Display/Informational Tables: 1 day per week, 2 times per month. 3 days for events.
- MBSC Food Court Table Toppers: If not reserved, fliers and handouts will be discarded.
Printing and posting privileges can be taken away for violating this policy.
- Maverick Weekly: See below.
- Posters: See below.
The Bullseye is an announcements/notifications/events email for UNO students. Submissions must be received no later than 3 P.M. the Thursday prior to desired delivery date. Submissions and questions can be emailed to email@example.com. All submissions should:
- be sponsored by a UNO department, program, or registered organization
- include a paragraph about the event with no more than 250 words
- posters must include the diversity statement and UNO logo
Poster Approval Criteria
- All posters must have the name of the sponsoring organization.
- No reference to the sale or usage of firearms, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or any other illegal campus activity.
- No hate speech, incitement to violence, obscenity, fighting words, defamation, direct/true threats, or solicitation to commit a crime.
- Fliers cannot be larger than 11x17
- All publications related to the institution must include the following disclaimer statement: “AA/EEO institution. For special needs or assistance, please call or contact [insert your contact info here] or TTY 402-554-3799.”
Poster Approval Process and Policies
- A maximum of 50 posters will be approved for any one event or promotion.
- Standard sized 8.5x11 and 11x17 paper are available. Card stock, colored paper, or any other specialized paper can be printed on, but must be supplied by the organization.
- Posters being displayed on campus must be stamped for approval by the Milo Bail Student Center Information Desk.
- Posters may be submitted digitally via Engage Student Involvement Print Request Form to be printed and picked up at the MBSC Information Desk.
- A maximum of 50 pre-printed copies can be brought to the MBSC Information Desk to be stamped for approval.
- No more than one poster per event or promotion may be placed on any one bulletin board.
- Postings may only occur on the designated bulletin boards. A list of these approved boards can be found your organization’s “Files” section on Engage.
University Brand GuidelinesIf an organization chooses to use UNO icons, marks, or the name in conjunction with their mark, or on any communication pieces, they must comply with UNO brand guidelines. The UNO Brand Guide is available online at brand.unomaha.edu. The University Communications team can assist with questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For brand approval of marks and other materials, email email@example.com.
Many resources are available on the University Communications website, all of which student organizations are welcome to use. Resources include multiple templates, downloadable logos, and a writing style guide, all available at ucomm.unomaha.edu.