Take Action To Make Our Campus Violence Free
Take Action, Win Lady Gaga Tickets
Monday, July 31
Submission Deadline by 11:59 P.M.
Monday, August 14
To be eligible, the video must:
- be five minutes or less in length (do not feel you need to fill all the time; quality over quantity);
- address healthy, anti-violence active bystander intervention and/or supporting survivors of sexual violence;
- be uploaded to your YouTube Channel (your gMAV account has YouTube Channel option);
- be able to be shared publicly; and be creative and meaningful for the Maverick community.
- One submission per person.
- If there are multiple people in the video, only one person from the video can submit and win.
We encourage videos of all creative formats including, but not limited to artistic, documentary style, interview, theatrical, live FB chat style, etc.
This program is open to all members of the UNO community and is sponsored by the Gender and Sexuality Resource Center and Student Involvement.
Submit your information through the GSRC MavSYNC page: Anti-Violence Video Form
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.