- Voluntarily identify disability-related needs to the Accessibility Services Center.
- Provide current and complete documentation of disability to the Accessibility Services Center.
- Formally request needed accommodations and services in a timely manner.
- Notify the Accessibility Services Center of any changes or concerns in needed services or accommodations.
- Abide by the student code of conduct created by the university.
- Attend class and maintain the academic standards set by the university, your college, and your department.
- Use services responsibly and treat service providers and faculty with respect and courtesy.
- Abide by the policies of the Accessibility Services Center.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.