- Guaranteed enrollment in high demand general education classes
- Priority placement in required English and Math courses
- Opportunity to interact and network with other students
- Enhanced academic and social opportunities
- Connect with campus resources and departments
- Academic skills enrichment including time management, organization, and success strategies
Program Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in the Success Academy, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate self-efficacy and self-advocacy by making use of university resources
- Identify strategies to find balance and success in their transition to college
- Establish meaningful connections with faculty, other students, and the UNO campus
- Define educational goals and a plan for student success
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.