Handshake FeaturesIn Handshake, you can:
- Upload a resume and complete your online career profile
- Allow your online career profile and resume to be viewable by employers
- Learn which employers are attending upcoming Career Fairs
- View upcoming local and on-campus career events
- Research contact information for local and national employers
- Search for and apply to open positions
- Schedule a career advising appointment with an ACDC advisor
Current Students: Login today using your NetID and password to complete your profile and put your best self forward to employers. And, be sure to download Handshake Mobile (iOS) to discover jobs on the go and to stay on track with reminders for application deadlines and direct messages from employers.
Handshake Student Resources
|Handshake's online training website||How to search and apply to jobs|
|How to save a job search||How to upload a document|
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.