Ideation Constituency Involvement:
- Strategic Planning Forums are great opportunities for campus and community constituencies to engage in ideation. The Forums draw around 200-300 participants and provide several opportunities for input through virtual breakout sessions or table activities.
- Collaborative proposals to support a Strategic Priority (e.g. the Big Ideas or Strategic Investment proposals) allow faculty and staff to engage in the ideation phase in smaller settings.
Implementation Constituency Involvement:
- After the ideation phase for each strategic priority, a set of working groups are established to create action plans and ultimately implement the strategic initiatives. Working groups have purposeful and broad representation of stakeholders.
Assessment Constituency Involvement:
- Strategic Initiatives, whether formally tied to a Strategic Priority or not, are tracked through the UNePlan system which provides complete transparency to campus constituencies. As part of the UNePlan tracking, the initiatives are assessed through a set of metrics.
- Further, campus constituencies have the opportunity to hear progress-to-date on initiatives during the Strategic Planning Forums and engage in the assessments of these initiatives by providing input.