Refine your results
- 15 Faculty
- 15 Staff
- 11 Current Students
- 11 General Public
- 7 Community Engagement
- 5 College of Public Affairs and Community Service
- 4 Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center
- 2 College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media
- 2 College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
- 2 College of Information Science and Technology
- 2 Keynote Speakers
- 2 College of Arts and Sciences
- 1 Media
- 1 Prospective Students
- 1 Alumni
- 1 Parents and Families
- 1 Research
- 1 Performance and Exhibits
- 1 201/205 CEC
- 1 132 CPACS
- 1 Online Workshop
- 1 HPER Dance Lab (228 HPER)
- 1 127 CEC
- 1 CPACS Commons
- 1 132 CPACS, UNO Dodge Campus, Omaha
- 1 541 Kayser Hall
- 1 128 Weitz CEC
- 1 TBD
- 1 UNMC Center for Nursing Science Rm 3030, or Online
- 1 MBSC Aksarben Room
- 1 209 CEC
- 1 Security National Bank Community Room, 1120 S 101st St.
- 1 101 ASH
- 1 Mammel Hall Auditorium
- 1 Via Zoom
- 1 Milo Bail Student Center
- 1 230 CEC
- 1 MBSC Plaza
- 1 132B CPACS, UNO Dodge Campus, Omaha
- 1 CPACS, Room 132
- 1 Weitz CEC, OPPD Community Dialogue Room 230 and 231
Members of the Travel BRT will visit UNO's campus to review the proposed policy, answer questions and solicit feedback; Jan. 17.
Results that match 1 of 2 words
Public education stakeholders are invited to a free panel discussion featuring policy makers and education influencers. Participants will learn more about policy and advocacy on a city and state level, and help develop an action plan to strengthen
Representatives from Fox World Travel will be on campus to meet with interested faculty and staff; Feb. 6.
UNL professor and Director of Policy at Water for Food, Nicholas Brozović, will conduct this online session, helping participants identify customer segments and refine their innovative ideas to respond to those customers' needs.
Nebraskans for Solar presents Ken Winston, director of policy and outreach for Nebraska Interfaith Power & Light, a national organization bringing faith voices and moral perspectives to the climate change effort, Feb. 1, 2018.
A discussion around issues related to economic security and leadership; freedom from violence; health care; and other issues affecting women in the state of Nebraska; March 2.
UNO’s SLP graduate program is undergoing re-accreditation with a virtual site visit on October 5-6, 2020. In accordance with the CAA’s Public Comment policy and procedures, the CAA is seeking public comment as part of the review of the program.
Bryce Hoflund, associate professor at the School of Public Administration, and Megan McGuffey, School of Public Administration graduate student, will present Study of Food Policy Networks in Omaha, Nebraska on April 26.
The NU Board of Regents Policy on Process to Amend College Constitutions states that the College must offer a ‘public forum’ regarding revisions to the CPACS Constitution. Associate Dean Barron-McKeagney will be available to answer questions