Refine your results
- 15 Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center
- 14 Community Engagement
- 11 Current Students
- 11 General Public
- 11 Faculty
- 10 Staff
- 5 College of Arts and Sciences
- 3 College of Public Affairs and Community Service
- 2 College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media
- 1 Alumni
- 1 International Programs
- 1 Academic Affairs
- 1 College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
- 1 Research
- 1 Performance and Exhibits
- 2 CEC Large Meeting Rooms 201 and 205
- 2 Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center
- 2 CEC 230 and 231
- 2 CEC Rooms 230 and 231
- 1 CEC 230/231
- 1 CEC OPPD Community Dialogue Room 231
- 1 Jan & John Christensen Concert Hall, Strauss Performing Arts Center
- 1 CEC Large Meeting Rooms 201, 205, and 209
- 1 CEC, OPPD Community Dialogue Rooms 230 and 231
- 1 CEC, Large Meeting Room 205
- 1 CEC Room 201 and 205
- 1 Part One: CEC Large Meeting Rooms 201, 205, and 209. Part Two: See below
Results that match 2 of 3 words
UNO Islamic Studies presents a movie screening of "The Sultan and the Saint," April 16, 2020. A discussion with Dr. John Calvert and Dr. Matthew Phillips will follow the screening,
Better understand your social network through workshops on Wednesday March 28 and Thursday, March 29. Social media beginners and savvy users alike will benefit from hearing Dr. Marc Smith, of Connected Action, explain the value of a
A "royal" discovery leads to unanswered questions. Dr. Jeanne Reames explores the mystery of "Philip's Tomb," Jan. 31, 2019.
With the support of Humanities Nebraska, the UNO Islamic Studies Program and Sustained Dialogue are organizing a lecture by and follow-up discussion with Dr. Junaid Rana, associate professor of Asian American Studies at University of Illinois-Urbana
Learn about and engage with the various ethical concerns that arise in research and evaluation, both in general as well as in the social work research setting; Jan. 29.
The program, "Music of Remembrance: 75 Years Later," consists of both familiar and less familiar classical works, new music honoring the life of Anne Frank and music originating from the concentration camps; March 3.
Presented by Nebraskans for Solar, Dr. Bing Chen shares a solar energy solution for elderly housing, April 17, 2018.
Connect with experts and community members about mental health concerns with the Greater Omaha National Coalition of 100 Black Women, May 8.
UNO Islamic Studies Program and the Tri-Faith Initiative host Dr. Asma Afsaruddin as she speaks about Islamic perspectives, Oct. 17, 2019.
Kiyoshi Ishii, president at Shizuoka University in Japan, will visit UNO on Sept. 7.