Senior Learning Passport Program
For the Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 term, any courses that have significant online components (Remote Learning section 820, Hybrid section 860 and Totally Online section 850) are not eligible for registration in the Senior Passport Learning Program.
The Senior Learning Passport Program is available to citizens who are at least 65 years of age. Senior learners may attend and "sit-in" on undergraduate courses (courses numbered 1000 - 4999) on a space available basis and with the instructor's permission. Online courses are not available for Passport Learners.
The Learning Passport may be used for up to two classes per semester and is valid for one year from the date of the non-refundable $25 fee payment.
Please complete the Senior Learning Passport Program Form and submit it to the Office of the University Registrar, Eppley 105 after you have received instructor permission.
Senior Passport Program Guidelines:
- Non-refundable fee for this program is $25 per year and covers a maximum of 2 classes per semester
- Limited to undergraduate classes on a space available basis
- Citizens 65 years of age and over are eligible
- Instructor permission is required for all classes
- Not eligible to take online classes or receive any UNO services
- The passport learner is intended to be a passive learner. Any active participation is at the discretion of the instructor and the instructor may terminate participation of a learner for any reason.
- Pacific St. Garage and West Garage are available for daily/hourly parking with the ParkOmaha app or kiosks. The ParkOmaha app and daily permits are available and valid ONLY after 12:30 P.M. in all levels of the East Garage. Advanced purchase, full-day permits are available online.
- Learner must return this form to the Office of the University Registrar, Eppley 105, after you have received instructor permission/signature.