Great Plains IDeA-CTR
If you wish to visit GP IDeA-CTR Network's home page, please click here. Visit University of Nebraska Omaha Office of Research and Creative Activity for local clinical and translational research resources.
The GP IDeA-CTR Network was formed to uphold NIH's nationwide effort to improve the health of all Americans and to provide approaches to overcoming the issues endemic to our part of the country. We are working together with 9 academic and medical institutions, located throughout Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Kansas, to transform how clinical and translational science is conducted.
We work together to provide:
- Innovative research partnerships within our institutions and our communities,
- Pilot Grants and Scholar Awards for cutting-edge collaborative research,
- Sustainable and robust resources for conducting successful clinical and translational research,
- Collaborative outreach to underserved populations, and
- Excellent educational and faculty development opportunities
How can we help you?
Contact Dr. Sara Myers for more information.