MavGrants is a paperless proposal management system that:
- Allows you to submit electronic forms equivalent to old paper based proposal forms
- Stores faculty information for ease of use in creating future research and creative activity projects
- Sends you automated notices and provides up-to-date information on your form status
- Streamlines and automates the routing process
- Increases the efficiency of review processes
- Provides for real-time reporting
The Office of Research and Creative Activity delivers MavGrants as part of its mission to enhance and promote UNO's research programs and to help faculty succeed in their research and creative efforts.
NuRamp vs MavGrants: What you need to know
NuRamp and MavGrants are the same systems. The University of Nebraska is in the process launching the Nebraska University Research Administration Management Portal (NuRamp).
NuRamp is launching module-by-module in an effort to provide the best services for all campuses. Both systems will live concurrently until NuRamp is fully launched. All historical data from MavGrants will be moved into NuRamp.