MavGrants is a paperless proposal management system that:
- Allows you to submit forms online
- Stores faculty information for ease of use in creating future forms
- Sends you automated notices and provides up-to-date information on your form status
- Streamlines and automates the routing process
- Increases the efficiency of review processes
- Provides for real-time reporting
The Office of Research and Creative Activity delivers MavGrants as part of its mission to enhance and promote UNO's research programs and to help faculty succeed in their research and creative efforts.
Paper files will no longer be generated for proposals through Sponsored Programs and Research.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.