During these times of uncertainty, we want to make sure you have all the information you need to make the decisions that are best for your as you work toward achieving your academic goals.
As we quickly approach the midway point of the Spring 2021 semester, don't forget these key dates and deadlines coming soon that will help you achieve your higher education goals with as few barriers as possible.
Also, don't forget to bookmark the Maverick COVID Response website for the most up-to-date campus information and resources.
Keep these upcoming dates in mind and remember to Connect, Take Care, and Get Help if you need it.
March 1, 2021
- Summer 2021 courses open to all students. Register now.
March 12, 2021
- Deadline for students graduating in May to apply for their degrees through MavLINK.
March 12-22, 2021
- Student emails will be moved from gMAV to Microsoft 365. Learn more.
March 13-21, 2021
- Spring Break. No classes will be held, but UNO offices will remain open.
March 22, 2021
- Classes resume following the end of Spring Break.
March 29-April 12, 2021
- Fall 2021 enrollment begins. Learn more.
April 1, 2021
- Priority deadline for the 2021-2022 FAFSA and Nebraska Promise. Learn more.
April 2, 2021
- Last day in the "General" session to change to Credit/No Credit (CR/NC) grading option in a course or to change from Credit/No Credit back to grade registration. Learn more.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.