UNO's Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is actively monitoring the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and providing regular updates to the UNO community as the situation changes.
As UNO safely resumes in-person teaching and learning this fall, campus leaders and five working groups composed of students, faculty, and staff continue to assess and provide guidance in the areas of academics, facilities, student services, communications, and events/athletics. We are committed to your health and success this semester.
- Fall Forward Website
- COVID-19 Health Reporting
- 1-Check UNO Campus Screening App (Download or Access)
- All Recent Announcements
- Interim Face Covering Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions (Students, Faculty, and Staff)
- Keep Learning (Resources for Students)
- Keep Teaching (Resources for Faculty)
- Keep Working (Resources for Faculty and Staff)
- Information Technology Services (ITS) & COVID-19
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.