Know of a great story? Want to be an expert interview source? University Communications' media relations team has scheduled August meet-and-greet opportunities across campus.
Meetings are scheduled for each academic college and the major divisions; however, each meeting is open to anyone who would like to stop by based on their availability.
Please join us and bring questions! This is an informal opportunity to drop by for a few minutes, put names with faces, pitch story ideas and learn about how UNO approaches media relations.
Tuesday, Aug. 6
- 9 to 10 A.M. College of Education visit (Roskens Hall 214)
- 10 to 11 A.M. College of Arts and Sciences visit (Roskens Hall 214 due to ASH renovation)
Thursday, Aug. 8
- 9 to 10 A.M. College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media visit (Weber 331)
- 10:30 to 11:30 A.M. College of Public Affairs and Community Service (CPACS 109A, Dean's Conference Room)
Friday, Aug. 9
- 10 to 11 A.M. College of Business Administration (Mammel Hall 302)
Wednesday, Aug. 14
- 9 to 10 A.M. Graduate Studies (CEC 218)
- 10 to 11 A.M. Student Success, Business & Finance, and other non-Academic Affairs units (CEC 218)
More information on UNO's media relations resources is available on the University Communications services page.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.