- Allows you to submit forms online
- Stores faculty information for ease of use in creating future forms
- Sends you automated notices and provides up-to-date information on your form status
- Streamlines and automates the routing process
- Assists in applying for external versus internal funds in MavGrants
- Provides real-time reporting functions
We encourage all MavGrants users to attend and bring questions. We ask you to register here for a session below, but last minute attendees are welcome as well.
- March 5 | 10 A.M. | Criss Library 232
- March 12 | 9 A.M. | PKI 276
- March 25 | 1 P.M. | Criss Library 232
- April 12 | 1 P.M. | Criss Library 231
- April 16 | 9 A.M. | PKI 276
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.