The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is launching a monthly education opportunity for coordinators, investigators, or anyone doing human subjects research in need of a basic overview of UNMC IRB’s approach and processes. The trainings will be kept up to date on the UNMC website, but upcoming trainings are listed below.
Scheduled Training Dates:
- Jan. 24 at 9 A.M. in the MBSC 220 – Register here
- Feb. 4 at 9 A.M. in MBSC 220 – Register here
- Feb. 27 at 1 P.M. in MBSC 220 – Register here
- March 27 at 1P.M. in MBSC 224 – Register here
The hour and a half will be spent learning about:
- The basics of IRB (history, ethics, and a little regulation)
- Important details about the way our IRB works
- Demystifying the Review Process
- Intro to RSS
To register, please email Abbey Lowe at email@example.com with the names and email addresses of those who would like to attend. After registering, a confirmation email will be sent with the location and additional specifics.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.