Training sessions providing an introduction to using ilos will be offered at the following dates and times:
- March 7: 1:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M. in Criss Library 232
- March 16: 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. in Criss Library 232
- March 28: 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. in Criss Library 232
This two-hour session will cover:
- Adding existing videos to ilos
- Creating Screencasts and videos using the ilos Screen Recorder application
- Embedding ilos videos into Canvas
- Requesting closed captioning
- Viewing tracking information
- Managing permissions on videos
- Adding interactive questions to your videos
- Converting narrated Powerpoint files to videos in ilos and more
If you just need the basics of recording and adding videos to Canvas, you can plan to just attend the first hour. We'll cram as much information into the 2 hours as we can but you can leave as soon as you've gotten what you need for your use of the product.
Register for sessions
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.