In an effort to continue to improve the utility and functionality of Digital Measures, the Center for Faculty Excellence will be hosting 3 faculty drop-in sessions:
- March 7: 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M. in ASH 288D
- March 13: 10:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. in Criss Library 212
- March 15: 3:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. in Mammel Hall 303C
- Identify areas where data entry can be improved (e.g., better integration from other systems, simplify drop-down menus that are confusing).
- Identify issues with generating annual review reports (e.g., items not appearing in correct section, items not appearing in the report at all that then have to be added in, format/citation style of items is not correct).
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.