You've applied to your dream job and they called you to set up an interview. How do you prepare?
- Step 1: Put this workshop in your calendar, "The Perfect Interview - Feb. 13, 2018 from 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M."
- Step 2: Come to this workshop in 132 CPACS
- Step 3: Hear a short presentation that teaches you the necessary interview skills
- Step 4: Observe a mock interview first-hand as advisors interview one another and explain how you should answer common interview questions
- Step 5: Practice! Practice your interview skills with another student while advisors walk around observing and helping
- Step 6: Look back on the event and realize that you now have learned the skills you'll need in order to impress your future employers and yourself as the ideal candidate
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.