Reserve Your Class Space for Class At The Fair!
Students tell us the #1 reason for not attending the Career Fair is due to class conflict. As a result, we are opening up the Fall 2017 Career & Internship Fair to invite all faculty to consider hosting an open classroom setting in the lower bowl sections of the Baxter Arena. Be a part of the Career Fair on Thursday, October 5, 2017 from 11 A.M. to 3 P.M. at Baxter Arena.
Why Have Class At The Fair?
Consider hosting your full or partial class time at the Fall 2017 Career & Internship Fair during your regularly scheduled time and enjoy the benefits:
- Connect students with career opportunities with a variety of industries for their major.
- Have the ability to conduct class in a unique setting.
- Give students the chance to attend class and still meet with companies.
- Faculty can interact with industry professionals and develop new contacts.
- ACDC will manage student check-ins for class attendance.
- ACDC professionals can provide a fair overview and networking tips by request.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.