ASPA-Nebraska Invites You to Collaborate on Friday, April 14, 2017
Join us from 9 A.M to 12 P.M. on Friday, April 14, for the American Society of Public Administration (ASPA) Nebraska Annual Conference and Awards Ceremony at the UNO Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center, Room 201/205. This year’s conference will highlight Bold Public Service, with panels focusing on service in communities and healthcare. Conference registration is free to attendees. The agenda and panel details are outlined below:
The Service in Healthcare Panel | 9 A.M. – 10:15 A.M.
- Will Ackerman, Public Affairs Officer, Veterans Administration Nebraska-Western Iowa Healthcare System
- Sherri Nared, HIV/STD Prevention Specialist, Douglas County Health Department
- Keshia Bradford, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Health Center Association of Nebraska
- Kris Stapp, Vice-President of Health Services, Visiting Nurses Association
- Sarah Sjolie, Executive Director, Live Well Omaha
Break | 10:15 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
Awards Ceremony | 10:30 A.M. – 10:45 A.M.
The Service in Communities Panel | 10:45 A.M. – 12 P.M.
- John Ewing, Douglas County Treasure
- Silas Clarke, City Administrator of Hickman, Nebraska
- Sara Woods, Executive Director, Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Greg Adams, Executive Director, Nebraska Community College Association and former Speaker of the Nebraska Unicameral
- Susan Ogborn, Executive Director of Food Bank for the Heartland
- Anne Meysenburg, Director of Community Investment, Omaha Community Foundation
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.