The Center for Faculty Excellence/Academic Partnership for Instruction will sponsor a workshop, “Rubrics Review,” on Friday, January 20, 2017, from 1:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. in 302 Roskens Hall.
Do your rubrics include double-barreled criteria or performance descriptors?
- Do your performance descriptors overlap?
- Do you include multiple levels of mastery?
- Do you use inconsequential terms in your performance descriptors?
- How many rows of criteria should you include?
- How many levels of performance should you have in your rubric?
- Is a rubric for course-level assessment the same as a rubric for program-level assessment?
If these questions sound familiar or you have others, join us at this rubrics review session where we will discuss common issues with rubrics.
Before You Join Us
- Thoroughly review a tutorial from the University of Colorado Denver
- Draft a rubric to share
- Participants will receive feedback and suggestions for improvement on rubrics they share at the session. Additional resources are available on the CFE/API website. Refreshments will be provided.
For more information, please contact CFE / API at 402.554.2427, email@example.com, or facultysupport.unomaha.edu.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.