Dear UNO students, faculty, staff and community partners,
The health and well-being of University of Nebraska at Omaha students, faculty and staff remains a top priority as we transition into a semester of remote teaching and learning.
To support this priority, and in accordance with the latest social distancing guidance issued at the state and federal levels, all scheduled tests for the Spring 2020 semester at the UNO Testing Center have been cancelled.
If you have any questions, please call the testing company you registered with or the Testing Center if you registered with the office. Testing Center staff will be working remotely.
Associate Vice Chancellor
UNO's Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The University of Nebraska at Omaha is actively monitoring the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and providing regular updates to the UNO community as the situation changes.
Effective Monday, March 30, UNO will conduct all classes in remote learning mode. Instructors will deploy a range of digital technology tools (Canvas, Zoom, VidGrid, etc) to enable students to continue their academic coursework for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates Website
- April 7, 2020 | NU System: Stay-At-Home Announcement to Flatten the Curve
- March 17, 2020 | Operational Update from Chancellor Gold
- March 12, 2020 | Campus Update on University Operations from Chancellor Gold
- Keep Learning (Resources for Students)
- Keep Teaching (Resources for Faculty)
- Keep Working (Resources for Faculty and Staff)
- Information Technology Services (ITS) & COVID-19
- University of Nebraska Emergency Assistance Fund
- All recent announcements
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.