In partnership with COX YurView and Midco Sports Network, the Omaha Mavericks will be expanding the television broadcast schedule for the 2018-2019 season. Fans will have the chance to watch the Mavericks when they play on the road and catch games produced live from Baxter Arena.
The partnership will provide tremendous exposure for Omaha Athletics and the University of Nebraska Omaha, reaching over 200,000 Omaha residents and Midco viewers across the Midwest.
The schedule includes four (4) hockey games, eight (8) men's basketball games, and eight (8) women's basketball games.
- Jan. 18 - 19 vs. North Dakota
- March 8 - 9 at North Dakota
- Jan. 2 vs. North Dakota State (M)
- Jan. 6 vs. North Dakota State (W)
- Jan. 9 at North Dakota (W)
- Jan. 10 at North Dakota (M)
- Jan. 20 vs. South Dakota (M)
- Jan. 20 vs. South Dakota (W)
- Jan. 26 at South Dakota State (M)
- Jan. 26 at South Dakota State (W)
- Feb. 3 vs. North Dakota (W)
- Feb. 3 vs. North Dakota (M)
- Feb. 6 at South Dakota (W)
- Feb. 7 at South Dakota (M)
- Feb. 13 vs. South Dakota State (W)
- Feb. 14 vs. South Dakota State (M)
- Feb. 23 at North Dakota State (W)
- Feb. 23 at North Dakota State (M)
(M) - Indicates Men's Basketball
(W) - Indicates Women's Basketball
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.