At UNO, faculty excellence is recognized with several awards that celebrate outstanding contributions to the university community in teaching, research and creative activity, and community engagement. Please consider nominating a colleague for one of the following campus-wide awards, all of which are presented at Faculty Honor’s Convocation in April:
- Alumni Outstanding Teaching Awards (due Feb. 1)
- Excellence in Teaching Award (form due Dec. 7, materials due Jan. 18)
- Outstanding Graduate Mentor Award (due Nov. 14)
- Distinguished Research or Creative Activity Award (due Jan. 18)
- Faculty Service Learning Award (due Nov. 16)
- Named Chairs and Professorships (College-specific TBD by Dean’s Office, campus-wide due March 1)
For more information, please visit the Academic Affairs Honors and Awards page.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.