Good news – it’s not too late to apply for financial aid for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year. Go to FAFSA.gov and use UNO School Code 002554.
Do not delay any longer! The priority deadline for filing your 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is April 1, 2018.
- Completing the FAFSA is the first step toward getting aid in the form of grants, loans, and work-study.
- Applying by the priority deadline means you will maximize the amount of aid you get
- There is no reason to dealy. You will use your 2016 tax information which is already filed
- When completing your 2018-2019 FAFSA, we recommend using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) to automatically import your tax information into the FAFSA
- The DRT will help to eliminate any discrepancies on your FAFSA, which also may reduce the likelihood you'll be selected for verification
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.