During Thanksgiving Break, November 22 through 26 , there will be open parking on campus.
- No parking permits will be required and the East Parking Garage will be open.
- Lots D and E will be reserved for CEC events as required.
- Wednesday November 22: Pay to park at the meters will be limited to visitors only from 7 am to 7 pm. Faculty, staff and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed. Free parking at the meters for balance of Thanksgiving Break.
- Parking in Reserved or Handicap Stalls (unless displaying a valid Handicap Permit), motorcycle areas, drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed.
- Loading Zone time limit is enforced.
Campus Shuttle Bus Service revised
Wednesday November 22:
- Orange Route will operate on limited basis from 7 am to 7 pm.
- All other routes will not operate.
Thursday, November 23 through Sunday, November 26:
- No Shuttle Bus Service.