During Thanksgiving Break, November 22 through 26 , there will be open parking on campus.
- No parking permits will be required and the East Parking Garage will be open.
- Lots D and E will be reserved for CEC events as required.
- Wednesday November 22: Pay to park at the meters will be limited to visitors only from 7 am to 7 pm. Faculty, staff and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed. Free parking at the meters for balance of Thanksgiving Break.
- Parking in Reserved or Handicap Stalls (unless displaying a valid Handicap Permit), motorcycle areas, drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed.
- Loading Zone time limit is enforced.
Campus Shuttle Bus Service revised
Wednesday November 22:
- Orange Route will operate on limited basis from 7 am to 7 pm.
- All other routes will not operate.
Thursday, November 23 through Sunday, November 26:
- No Shuttle Bus Service.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.