UNO Faculty Excellence Awards
At UNO faculty excellence is recognized with several awards that celebrate outstanding contributions to the university community in teaching, research and creative activity, and community engagement. Please consider nominating a colleague for one of the following campus-wide awards, all of which are presented at Faculty Honor’s Convocation in April:
- Alumni Outstanding Teaching Awards: February 1st
- Excellence in Teaching Award: Nomination form due December 8th, nomination materials due January 19th.
- Outstanding Graduate Mentor Award: November 15th
- Distinguished Research or Creative Activity Award: January 22nd
- Faculty Service Learning Award: December 15th
- Named Chairs and Professorships: College-specific TBD by Dean’s Office, campus-wide – March 1st.