This week there will be open parking on campus. See below for more information regarding the open parking and shuttle bus schedule.
- No parking permits will be required and the East, West and Pacific Street Garages will be open.
- Pay to park at the meters, will be limited to visitors only from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Faculty, staff and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed.
- Parking in Reserved or Handicap Stalls (unless displaying a valid Handicap Permit), motorcycle areas, drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed.
- Loading Zone time limit is enforced.
Shuttle Bus Service
- Pacific to Dodge Shuttle will operate on limited basis from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No other routes in operation.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.