- Tuesday, April 17
- Monday, April 23 (Criss Library)
About Your Consultation
All appointments will be held in the Human Resources office, 205 Eppley Administration Building (EAB).
During your consultation, you will be able to:
- Ask questions about saving for retirement and other goals
- Evaluate investment choices that meet your needs
- Create an action plan to get and stay on track for retirement
- Review retirement income options
What questions should you ask?
- How much do I need to save to reach my financial goals?
- What asset allocation mix makes sense for me?
- What investment strategy should I consider?