Take Action, Win Lady Gaga Tickets
Submit your story about the active steps you are taking to make the UNO campus free from sexual violence and how to show support for survivors. You can win TWO tickets to see Lady Gaga at the CenturyLink Center on Saturday, August 19th.
Monday, April 10
Submission Deadline by 11:59 P.M.
Wednesday, April 26
Winner revealed at DENIM DAY
MBSC Dodge Rooms | 11:30 A.M.
To be eligible, the video must:
- be five minutes or less in length (do not feel you need to fill all the time; quality over quantity);
- address healthy, anti-violence active bystander intervention and/or supporting survivors of sexual violence;
- be uploaded to your YouTube Channel (you gMAV account had YouTube Channel option);
- be able to be shared publicly; and be creative and meaningful for the Maverick community.
- One submission per person.
- If there are multiple people in the video, only one person from the video can submit and win.
- You must be present, or someone you designate, on Wednesday, April 26 in order to be collect the grand prize.
We encourage videos of all creative formats inlcuding, but not limited to artistic, documentary style, interview, theatrical, live FB chat style, etc.
This program is open to all members of the UNO community and is sponsored by the Gender and Sexuality Resource Center and Student Involvement.
Submit your information through the GSRC MavSYNC page: Anti-Violence Video Form