Have you thought about becoming an Resident Assistant? Well now is your chance to join the 2016-2017 University Housing team!
University Housing is looking for energetic students with a passion and talent for connecting with fellow students, helping others, and representing UNO and their #MavSpirit! Some eligibility requirements of the position include:
- Prior live-on experience
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 (cumulative and semester)
- Student applicants must attend one info session to be eligible to apply for the position
- Student applicants must plan to be available to participate in a group interview process over the weekend of February 12th and February 13th
The info sessions will be held the following dates and times; student applicants only need to attend one session:
- Thursday, January 14th from 11:45am-1:15pm in CEC 209
- Thursday, January 21st at 9pm in the Scott Café at 9pm
- Tuesday, February 2nd at 4pm in the Maverick Village Clubhouse
The application process will be explained at the info sessions. Applications will be available starting January 10, 2016 and will be due by February 10, 2016. Please email questions to Liz Cadwell at email@example.com.