On Friday, December 18, the UNO community will welcome more than 6,000 guests to campus as we celebrate the accomplishments of our newest graduates at Baxter Arena. The Commencement Committee needs your help – whether you can pick up a volunteer shift or pass this information along to your colleagues or fellow students, your efforts will help ensure this university-wide celebration is a success.
- Students, faculty, and staff are all welcome
- We have a total of 50 positions to fill
- You will receive a detailed email before the event, which will provide you with information such as your job description and where to go when you arrive.
- There will be scheduled breaks with snacks and drinks during your shift.
- Note: If you work for a College and have already been asked to volunteer, please coordinate with your college representative. You do not need to volunteer again through MavSync.
To volunteer, or for more information, please visit https://orgsync.com/121536/forms/173583. If you have questions about volunteering, please feel free to reach out to UNO Events at UNOEvents@unomaha.edu, or call Linda Riffner at 402-554-4954.