Thanksgiving Vacation for students at the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) begins Wednesday, November 25. University offices will be open on this day.
UNO offices will be closed Thursday, November 26 through Sunday, November 29.
Classes will resume on Monday, November 30.
Please read on below for information regarding campus building hours, parking and shuttle information.
UNO Public Safety will continue to patrol campus during the holiday break and be on call for emergencies at 402.554.2648 and 402.554.2911.
Open Parking and Shuttle Bus Schedule
During Thanksgiving Break, November 25 through 29, there will be open parking on campus.
- No parking permits will be required, and the East Parking Garage will be open.
- Lots D and E will be reserved for CEC events as required.
- On Wednesday November 25, pay to park at the meters will be limited to visitors only from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Faculty, staff and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed. Free parking at the meters for balance of Thanksgiving Break.
- Parking in Reserved or Handicap Stalls (unless displaying a valid Handicap Permit), drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed.
- Loading Zone time limit is enforced.
Campus Shuttle Bus Service revised:
Wednesday November 25:
- Pacific to Dodge Shuttle will operate on limited basis from 7 am to 6 pm.
- Lot 26 routes will not operate.
Thursday, November 26 through Sunday, November 29:
No Shuttle Bus service.
Criss Library hours for Wednesday, November 25, will be 7 A.M. to 5 P.M.
The library will be closed Thursday, November 26 through Saturday, November 28, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Regular library hours resume at noon Sunday, November 29.
- Nov. 25 | Thanksgiving Break | 6 A.M. to 9 P.M.
- Nov. 26 | Thanksgiving Break | CLOSED
- Nov. 27-28 | Thanksgiving Break | 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.
- Nov. 29 | Thanksgiving Break | 10 A.M. to 10 P.M.
The HPER pool will operate on the following schedule during Thanksgiving break:
- November 25 | Pool closes at 8 P.M. instead of 9 P.M.
- November 26 | Closed
- November 27 | 10 A.M. to 2 P.M.*
- November 28 | 1 to 6 P.M.*
- November 29 | 1 to 4 P.M.*
*Open to all Masters, but no coach.
The Library Café will close at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, November 25 and re-open at 7 a.m. on Monday, November 30.
TTC Closed Nov. 23-27:
The Teaching and Technology Center (TTC), located in Kayser Hall 538, will be closed from Monday, November 23 through Friday, November 27, during the week of Thanksgiving.
If faculty need assistance during this time, please contact Information Services (IS) Technical Support at 402.554.HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.