Campus-Wide BBQ and Maverick Monument Unleashing
The BBQ and the unleashing of the Maverick Monument will immediately follow the New Student Convocation ceremony on August 24.
Through Sunday, Aug. 24, there will be open parking on all UNO Campuses. See below for more information.
- No parking permits will be required on surface lots and the East and West Parking Garages will be open
- Lots D and E will continue to be reserved for Visitors attending CEC Events
- Pay to park at the meters, will be limited to visitors only from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Faculty, staff and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed
- Parking in Reserved or Handicap Stalls (unless displaying a valid Handicap Permit), drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed
- Loading Zone time limit is enforced
On Monday, Aug. 25, start of the fall semester, new 2014-15 parking permits must be displayed and standard parking regulations will be enforced.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.