Is your business ready to export?
International Market Research
- Screen and assess potential markets
- Identify your target market
- Analyze competition and barriers to success
Export Channels and International Pricing
- Find the best methods to export your products
- Determine the best international price for your products
Export Licenses and Regulation
- Become aware of procedures and regulations that affect exporting
- Take advantage of programs that can open new markets and provide financial benefits
- Navigate intellectual property considerations
Josh Nichol-Caddy, MBA, MA, CGBP, EDFP
Export Consultant/Market Research Analyst
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.