Does your business need university resources? We can help!
In order to be competitive and successful in the twenty-first century, collaboration between Nebraska businesses and innovative research being done within the UN system is necessary. This collaboration will enable achievement of business expansion and retention, stimulation of business creation and recruitment, creation of high-skilled jobs, and overall economic growth and diversification in our region.
- Increases visibility of and ready access to the University's extensive faculty and staff expertise, student talent, physical resources, and professional and business development programs.
- Has an Industry Liaison Officer (ILO), a single point of contact, at each of the UN research campuses to assist businesses and others identify and utilize UN resources, and navigate processes.
- Extends existing UN expertise and programming focused on business resilience and recovery.
- Increases opportunities for research collaboration, technology & product development, talent/workforce collaboration, and other partnerships with Nebraska businesses and the university.
- Develops stronger inter-campus connectivity with a shared focus on advancing Nebraska businesses and economic development.
- Increases visibility to and usage of UN's substantial, and regionally-unique resources, such as labs, clinics, field assets and specialized equipment.
The NU Connections team:
|Catherine Lang, NBDC | UNO||Deanna Marcelino, UNO||Harold Sargus, NBDC | UNO|
|Michael Dixon, UNMC||Sara Bennett, UNK||Ryan Anderson, UNL|
NU Connections Brochure (click to view fullscreen)
To get in touch with one of us and to best serve you, please complete the contact form: