- Business Development-what does that mean to you?
- Understanding and finding Federal bid sites
- Implementing a systematic approach to growing sales
- Filling a pipeline
- Measuring a backlog
- Hitting the bottom line target starts with targeting the top line first
- Track activity
- Quote Log/Customer profiles
- Strategic bidding, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
Please park in the gated parking lot across the Chamber of Commerce building. The gate arms will be up.
Nebraska Business Development Center (NBDC) is a University of Nebraska at Omaha center that provides confidential consulting business development services across Nebraska to entrepreneurs and business owners for the life cycle of their business. By helping Nebraska businesses start up, grow and develop, NBDC helps strengthen Nebraska businesses for a healthy economy and prosperous communities. NBDC partners with the University of Nebraska at Kearney, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Wayne State College, and Chadron State College to deliver its services statewide. The program is also supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), the U.S. Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the U.S. Department of Commerce (EDA), and other federal, state and private organizations. Visit nbdc.unomaha.edu for more information.
If you have a story idea, news tip or event, please contact:
Jen Decker, Communications Manager, Nebraska Business Development Center
email@example.com | 402.554.3616