- Business Development-what does that mean to you?
- Understanding and finding Federal bid sites
- Implementing a systematic approach to growing sales
- Filling a pipeline
- Measuring a backlog
- Hitting the bottom line target starts with targeting the top line first
- Track activity
- Quote Log/Customer profiles
- Strategic bidding, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
Please park in the gated parking lot across the Chamber of Commerce building. The gate arms will be up.
If you have a story idea, news tip or event, please contact:
Jen Decker, Communications Manager, Nebraska Business Development Center
firstname.lastname@example.org | 402.554.3616
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.