- Vocabulary and definition review - DCAA compliance and what it means - Mark-up vs margin, pricing/estimating language vs accounting language - Direct Costs, Indirect Costs and Rates, what drives each
- Using Cost Pools and Bases
- Overhead Rate formulas
- Using financial reports to calculate: - Rate on labor - Rate on materials - Rate on Equipment
- Applying overhead rates to job costs for estimating
- Pricing methods and strategies - Using formulas - Market prices versus calculated prices - competitive objectives review - strategic considerations beyond price alone
Please park in the gated parking lot across the Chamber of Commerce building. The gate arms will be up.
If you have a story idea, news tip or event, please contact:
Jen Decker, Communications Manager, Nebraska Business Development Center
email@example.com | 402.554.3616
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.