Steps to complete this process are:
- Enter your UNO NetID username and password.
- Click Create a Test Scan Request.
- Enter your campus address, phone number and a brief description to identify the test.
- Click Create Test Scan Request.
- A Test Scan Request page appears. Print the page to include with your exam.
NOTE: If you have mulitple exams, repeat step 4-6 for each exam.
- Mail / drop off the exam to Information Services Technical Support in EAB 104. After your request is received, it may take up to 24 hours before results appear.
- After the exam has been scanned, you will receive an email.
- Then, you can sign into the Test Scan site and click View Test Scan Results.
- Next, select an exam and click Get the results
- NOTE: The exam will be mailed back unless pick-up is requested.