- Must possess a current and valid MavCARD or Drivers License
- Required to register with this form one (1) business day in advance of the
firstcheckout of the current academic year
- Checkouts will not be given if the individual has not filled out the above registration form
Where Can I Checkout Equipment?
- Milo Bail Equipment can be picked up at the MavIGATION Station between the hours of 7 A.M. - 9:45 P.M. (Monday-Friday)
- Student computer equipment can be borrowed for four (4) hours.
Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Computer Equipment
- Lost, late, stolen, or damaged computer equipment will be reported to proper authorities. A HOLD will be placed on the student’s account until all computer equipment is returned and/or fines paid in full.
This will affect the ability to register for classes, transfer academic credentials or graduate until the issue is resolved.
Late computer equipment will result in an account
holdand fines of $35 per business day until returned. A student will forfeit the right to check out if they are late two times in a semester.
|MacBook Pro with charger and bag||15|
Computer Accessories Available
|HDMI to Mini Display Cable||4|
|MagTek Card Reader||6|
|5 Second Rule||1|
|Air Hockey Puck||1|
|Air Hockey Pusher||4|
|Apples to Apples||1|
|Badminton Set (Net, 4 rackets, shuttlecock)||1|
|Battleship (2 Pieces/Boards)||1|
|Big Connect 4||2|
|Big Jenga (2 carrying bags)||1|
|Cornhole game (2 boards per game)||2|
|Hungry Hungry Hippos||1|
|Kan Jam Frisbee||1|
|Ladder Ball (2 ladders per game)||1|
|The Game of Life||1|
|The Logo Board Game||1|
|Pie Face Game||1|
|Pool Balls (green box with lid & rack for the setup)||1|
|Puzzles (mini 24-piece puzzle)||3|
|Puzzles (mini 50-piece Star Wars puzzle)||1|
|UNO card game||1|
|UNO Wild Jackpot||1|
|White Board Marker Set (tote with makers and erasers)||4|