Watermark Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures) FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Watermark Faculty Success FAQ?
- How do I log in?
- Do I already have an account?
- Once my information is in the system, how can the data be used?
- Who has access to the information in Watermark Faculty Success?
- Do I have to enter the information myself?
- I can't find a category for 'xyz.' Where should these data go?
- Can I attach documents to Watermark Faculty Success?
- My password is not working in Watermark Faculty Success.
- Who do I contact for more help?
- 1. What is Watermark Faculty Success?
- Watermark Faculty Success is the name of the company that has developed and supports the "Activity Insight" product that UNO is currently using to collect information about faculty accomplishments and professional activities.
- 2.How do I log in to Watermark Faculty Success?
- Go to either digitalmeasures.unomaha.edu or my.unomaha.edu and toward the bottom of this screen is a Watermark Faculty Success link.
- 3. Do I already have an account?
- Maybe. Try logging in to Watermark Faculty Success. If you are having problems, you may need to have an account created, in which case, please contact the Watermark Faculty Success Campus Administrator, Daniel P. O'Dell at 402.554.4008 or email@example.com.
- 4. Once my information is in the system, how can the data be used?
- The system is designed for an individual to enter items and for that information to be used in multiple ways. The most common expected uses for information in the system would include allowing faculty to generate their annual reports. Some colleges are using Watermark Faculty Success for RPT documentation; contact your chair to verify RPT usage. UNO is continually looking at ways to improve the functionality of Watermark Faculty Success. Faculty focus sessions and chairs' / directors' requests have been how Academic Affairs prioritizes these updates.
Please note that the information in the system is intended to be used for multiple purposes with a variety of potential audiences and should be considered public record. Therefore, anything that might be considered confidential, secure or private should not be entered into Watermark Faculty Success.
- 5. Who has access to the information in Watermark Faculty Success?
- Faculty members have access to their own accounts. Chairs/directors selected administrators in Academic and Student Affairs, and other individuals within the appropriate deans' offices can access faculty accounts. Some units have also authorized administrative assistants and/or graduate students to enter items for faculty and they, too, will have access to certain accounts. For any specific information related to this, please contact the Watermark Faculty Success Campus Administrator, Daniel P. O'Dell at 402.554.4008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6. Do I have to enter the information myself?
- Units across campus have chosen a variety of ways to ensure that items are entered into the system. Some units have asked faculty to enter items individually while others have relied on administrative assistants and graduate students to help. The system is structured in such a way that others can be given access to accounts to aid in the entering of information.
- 7. I can't find a category for 'xyz.' Where should these data go?
- Any questions regarding where a specific type of data should be entered within Watermark Faculty Success should be directed to your unit chair/director.
- 8. Can I attach documents to Watermark Faculty Success?
- Watermark Faculty Success does support the uploading and storage of files related to certain categories. These screens will explicitly include the option to upload a file.
- 9. My password is not working in Watermark Faculty Success.
- The password for Watermark Faculty Success is the same one used for Canvas and Office 365 (Outlook). If you already have a Watermark Faculty Success account and are having login issues or any questions regarding passwords contact the UNO Helpdesk at 402.554.4357.
Please note that Watermark Faculty Success may require the Virtual Private Network (VPN) be active on your university computer or home computer. If you are having problems logging in to Watermark Faculty Success via WiFi or while off-campus, please contact the tech-support person for your department. This person may need to install and activate VPN on your home computer or university computer.