Digital Measures: Data Entry
Login to Digital Measures
1. To login to your Digital Measures account, click here: digitalmeasures.unomaha.edu
2. Use the same UNO Net ID (e.g. jdoe) and password you use for your unomaha.edu e-mail and Canvas.
If you need to reset your password, you can do so here: https://www.unomaha.edu/information-technology-services/accounts-and-passwords/NetID1/netid-change-password.php
Once you are in the system, you will see two tabs along the top; Activities and Reports: (see screenshot below)
Activities: Used for basic data entry
Reports: Used to generate pre-defined reports such as Annual Review, RPT, and Vitae.
- To begin data entry, click Activities
- You will see the primary categories under which entries are filed. (see screenshot below)
- Clicking each primary category will expand/collapse the category to show/hide the screens available.
General Information: This category contains screens used to capture your basic biographical information. (e.g. contact information, awards and honors, education, faculty development, etc.)
Teaching: This category contains screens used to capture your teaching activities. (e.g. academic advising, scheduled teaching, course development, etc.)
Scholarship/Research/Creative Activity: This category contains screens used to capture your research and creative activities. (e.g. publications, grants, exhibitions, performances, etc.)
Service: This category contains screens used to capture your service activities. (e.g. committees, community service, media contributions, administrative assignments, etc.)
- 1) Most data entry within each category screen will be self-explanatory.
- 2) Don't feel the need to fill out every field. The only required field is a date.
- 3) Most entries can be tagged to indicate to which of the university's strategic goals the activity belongs. (See the screenshot below) This will be of great use when analyzing our progress toward those goals. Tagging your entries in this way is recommended wherever applicable.