Digital Measures: Annual Review
Login to Digital Measures
1. To login to your Digital Measures account, click here: http://digitalmeasures.unomaha.edu
2. Use the same UNO Net ID (e.g. jdoe) and password you use for your unomaha.edu e-mail and Canvas. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here: https://www.unomaha.edu/information-technology-services/accounts-and-passwords/NetID1/netid-change-password.php
3. Once you are in the system, click "Reports" at the top.
4. Select the "Annual Review, Goals and Objectives" report for your college from the list that appears.
5. In Section 1, set the "start date" to January 1, 20XX and set the "end date" to December 31, 20XX
- Note: Be sure to use the previous calendar year. For example, if you are running the report in February, 2020 the start date should be January 1, 2019 and the end date should be December 31, 2019.
6. In Section 2, select "Microsoft Word (.doc)" from the drop-down list
7. In the upper right-hand corner, click the "Run Report" button.
8. Digital Measures will then generate an annual review report in a Microsoft Word format. Save this file to your computer. You may then edit the report file however you wish in Microsoft Word.
9. Save the final Word document to your computer. This will be the file that you e-mail as an attachment to your department chair.