- must be a current UNO student enrolled in classes during the duration of the loan period
- must not have access to a working computer or laptop at home
- must possess a current and valid UNO MavCard or Driver's License
- must be at least 18 years of age or older; if not, then must have parent’s consent
Faculty & Staff:
- must be a current UNO faculty/staff
- must bring department’s cost center number
- must possess a current and valid UNO MavCard or Driver’s License
Where can I check them out?
Information Technology Services Technical Support in Eppley Administration Building room 104 during normal business hours (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) Monday through Friday.
- Student computer equipment can be borrowed for one week. After the computer equipment is checked in, there is a waiting period of one day before checking out another computer.
- Faculty/staff computer equipment can be checked out for two weeks at no charge, if the laptop is needed longer than that, then please let us know. A department cost center number will be needed, if there are damages made to the computer.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Computer Equipment:
Lost, late, stolen or damaged computer equipment will be reported to proper authorities. A HOLD will be placed on the student’s account until all computer equipment is returned and/or fines paid in full. This will affect their ability to register for classes, transfer academic credentials or graduate until the issue is resolved. Late computer equipment will result in an account hold and fines of $35 per business day until returned.
Computer Equipment Available for Checkout:
- Macbook Pro A1278 – 13”
- Windows RT Surface Tablets
- Macbook A1342 – 13”
- Dell Latitude Model E5430 – 15”
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.